Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tobi is 3 and a 1/2 weeks . . . :)

Hey all,

I promised pictures and here they are!:) I think I picked out the best ones. Anyway . . . if you really want more I would just ask you to email me. I am eventually going to have all of the ones we take and keep up on my Picasa . . . I can send you a link if you email me. If you are ok with what I put on the blog then cool, we will update every few weeks hopefully. The following are really great . . . at least we think, but then again we tend to be biased on this.

















It is really awesome to see how Tobi, even though he is so young still, is already starting to have his own personality and things of that nature. I really love being home now . . . not that I didn't before, but it is excellent to see that he really wants to be around me and needs me there. Its something God uses to help mature guys I think. I feel like I have grown immensely th past few weeks. Check in later!:) Blessings ya'll!

B&B&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby ! He is just precious. I will look forward to the updates as he grows.

Love, & God's blessings to you all. Dee