Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December Newsletter . . .

Ok so we just sent out our December Newsletter and we are very happy with it. Producing the newsletters is something that is a real joy for me. Not only is it a great outlet for sharing our lives with all of you but it is also an outlet for my creativity. It is something that I can't foresee getting away from even after leaving VCS someday. I will add the newsletter as two JPEGS in large format. If it doesn't turn out well on the blog just email me and I can send it to you and put you on the list for our future mailings. Also if you would like to receive a hard copy let me know and we can add you to that list as well.

























We also made Christmas cards that we will send out in the mail to friends and family. If you haven't gotten one please let us know!:)

No comments: