Friday, November 16, 2007

SNOW IN NOVEMBER!!!!!

Hey all, just thought I would write to tell you what this morning was like.

We woke up to about 4-5 inches of snow and thick snowflakes falling from the sky. Vienna is beautiful under a coat of white snow!:) I don't have any picturess of this snowfall but here are some picturess from around the city of Wien that I found elsewhere!:)







It really is a beautiful city under snow and I can say from experience now as this is my first time seeing it with this much.

Also on a totally random note, the following picture is one I found on the internet the other day. It is a humorous reminder of what can happen when we follow the wrong kind of leaders, when we follow leaders that take us in non-scripture based directions . . .we can end up in the muck!:)



I know the poor ducks, but hey they could have thought to go around and not follow their momma. Ahhh the realities of this world. Try not to hate me!:)

Brian

No comments: