Thursday, September 27, 2007

Growing pains . . . .

Just thought I would jot a quick note telling how the Lord is working right now in my (Brian) life right now.

Today was really tough mainly due to the fact that many decisions are on my plate right now, and a couple of those are ones that need to be made soon. One of those is the decision of whether or not Betka and I will be returning to the States for this coming holiday season Christmas and New Year's. This is a tough decision for me because I really feel the need to be back with my family, mainly my dad, for this Christmas which could be his last with us. I can't decide what to do as the cost of getting Betka and I to the States and back will be between $1600-1700. Obviously on our budget we don't have the funds to afford a trip over the holidays as we were originally hoping to get back for a month next summer and that would cost around the same amount. We both are at a loss as to what we should do. I feel that we should definitely go but I am having a really hard time justifying the amount of money we would have to spend to get back seeing as how we really don't have it. Anyway . . . Betka and I have decided to search for the best price and pray for the Lord to make our decision a little clearer to us. Please, please, please get in touch with us ASAP if you believe that the Lord is urging you to help us figure this out.

So other than that we are still praying about what the Lord wants us to do and where He wants us to be in the future. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to seek His will in our lives.

Blessings and love,

Brian & Betka

P.S. This entry is entitled growing pains because this entry is a result of those, spiritual and physical. Growing into a marriage relationship is really hard too, I am sure almost impossible without God's hands involved daily. Love you all! :)

No comments: