Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We are back in Illinois!!!

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would update here from my parents' house in Bourbonnais, IL my hometown. It is really nice to be back here 5 airports after leaving "home"/Vienna at 7:40 AM Tuesday morning Vienna time. So we are now back here. Betka and I have a few days here in the beginning where we can relax and slowly adjust to being back here in the States. It is amazing how hard it is to get used to being here after spending a year abroad. Europe makes alot of sense to me sometimes even more sense than the US does, but hey I guess that is the way it goes. We are really having a good time hanging out with my family in a slightly less stressful situation compared to the wedding week. I'll check back in later. Blessings ya'll.

B & B

No comments: