Friday, April 13, 2007

Wedding Time!!!! :)

Ok, maybe there are too many exclamation points in the title line, but I am kinda excited that we have some concrete details nailed down for our wedding plans. The wedding invitation is below. We wanted simple but interesting.



My parents will also be having a reception-type deal when Betka and I are back in the States this summer. The information for that celebration is as follows:

Where: Grace Community United Methodist Church
735 Main St. NW
Bourbonnais, IL 60914

When: Sunday, July 1st@ 2-4PM Open House style

Why: To celebrate our wedding.


I will probably plan on talking to some close friends and family that evening about Vienna Christian School and my involvement in ministry there and ways that people can help support Betka and I there. Hope to see some of you there! :)

Blessings,

B

No comments: