Friday, April 13, 2007

Support situation . . .

Hey guys,

I thought I would make a post here to really thank those of you on my team in keeping me here in Vienna. As many of you might know it isn't an easy thing being here on 100% missionary support. I am a teacher full time and still need to keep up contact with everyone back in America that is faithfully supporting me in prayer and finances. I am truly more thankful than you can ever know for all that you guys do. This is a tough time in my young life. There are many changes taking place and I sometimes feel very inadequate for the place He has put me in. However, I know, and His word has confirmed this, that I am in the right place.

Right now, even though times are really tough financially, He is asking for my faith. My faith really hadn't truly been tested until I became a support based missionary here in Vienna. God is teaching me alot and strengthening me throughout this process. He is also showing me the immense need to really stay in touch with all you guys back home. That is why I would like to ask all of you, if you have time, to comment or send me an email to let me know that you read this and how I can make it more effective. Should I post more, should there be more content? How can I improve in my reporting? I really look forward to your responses. God bless you guys! :)

In His grip,
Brian

No comments: