Thursday, April 19, 2007

Isaiah 41:10 . . .

The following scripture came out of the daily news and appears to be the Lord's response to my post about dealing with tough times.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Thank you Lord for being so faithful and that you offer your saving grace over and over again to make me, the hopeless sinner, whole. Isn't it amazing how His words can bring us out of the depths of despair. It isn't the encouraging words of people that are best. His holy word is best. Thats not to say that encouraging words are not appreciated on my behalf, but that the word of the Lord is the best there is out there. Where the encouraging words of people are by nature fallen and have alterior motives, the Lord's word is the only truly uplifting word out there. God bless you all, and thanks so much for praying for me. Life walking with the Lord isn't always fun, but it is the best possible way to go.



In His grip,

Brian

No comments: