Friday, March 23, 2007

Summer plans . . .

Hey there again everyone. It has been a while since my last post. Again I am very sorry that I haven't written more. I come to you all this time with some really good news.

As of yesterday we purchased tickets to come back this summer. Betka and I will arrive in the US in the evening of June 26th and will be there until July 30th. That means we have 34 days to meet with family, friends, supporters, and future supporters, as well as to do some sight seeing as well. While we are there we will celebrate our upcoming wedding. When we arrive on June 26th Betka and I will have been married for 17 days and the following weekend on July 1st I think, we will celebrate at Grace Community United methodist church. My mom and family are in charge of that so please let me know if you are interested in attending that celebration in Bourbonnais and we will make sure that you know how to get there.

As for our wedding plans we are working on finalizing our plan for where the actual ceremony will be held. As soon as we have done that we will send out invitations letting you all know when that will be. If you are seriously interested in being at our wedding please contact me ASAP so we can get directions for you. Betka and I cannot really afford to take care of anyone that might show up so you must know in advance that you're on your own, but we would love to have you for the beginning of our life together.

Our desire this coming summer is mainly to re-connect with people bacj home that have become such a part of our lives. Whether it be through prayer or financial support, it doesn't matter, you are all missed very much and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. Please let Betka or myself know how we can best do that. You can reach me at breynolds.art@gmail.com or her at alzbeta.sykorova@seznam.cz

Your continued prayers would be greatly appreciated as we are curently working on finishing purchase orders for the next school year. This is my first time doing this and it seems to me to be very important and with that comes stress for me. Add to that our 3rd quarter finishing and you have alot of stressors. Please pray that I would continue to do God's work through this difficult necessities.

God bless you guys for sticking with me as I have struggled through my first year, well, second, as God's servant overseas. Without you guys it would be much much more difficult for me to manage. Love you all so much! :)

B

No comments: