Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark:
- 1.) Don't miss the boat.
- 2.) Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- 3.) Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- 4.) Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- 5.) Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- 6.) Build your future on high ground.
- 7.) For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- 8.) Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- 9.) When you're stressed, float awhile.
- 10.) Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
- 11.) No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.