Friday, September 15, 2006

I am a survivor!

Hey just thought I would let all you prayer warriors know that I survived last night. Yesterday was quite possibly the longest day of my life, but I came through it unscathed. Thanks for the prayers that you guys lifted up for me as well as the rest of the teachers. It went fairly well and when I was there I realized that I didn't have anything to worry about, but then again I guess I had to really go through it so I now know that it really isn't that big a deal.

So yeah one new experience in teaching under my belt . . . I am starting to feel somewhat professional. Thanks guys for all the prayer and fnancial support that you send my way. It might sound silly but I wouldn't be able to do this without all of your guys' help. So Danke das ist ser gut! :)

In His grip,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian! :-)
I'm glad you made it through your parent teacher back to school night in one piece.
Just so you know, you kind of spelled your fiancee's name wrong in your "about me" section. :-P You might want to change that...
It's nice to hear you are doing well.
*Brooke*