Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Around the apartment . . .

Hey there faithful and loyal supporters. I thought I would give you a visual of what things look like around my apartment. Pretty cool in the daytime, but a little scary at night. Please keep me in your prayers as it is a God-less neighborhood that I live in. Pray that I would be a light to those around me and not get sucked down in the environment around me. Vienna can be a difficult place to be a Christian, but then again anywhere can be.







I was looking at some of the pictures that I have from last year in the Czech Republic recently and realized how blessed I have been to have lived and worked amongst people that Betka had come to know and love so long before me but God brought me into their lives as well. "Learning to be czech" was a wonderful experience and as Irena said, I will "never forget" my "second mother country." I have begun to realize just how much that statement is true.










No comments: